The Select Board is readying materials for the upcoming public hearings and the March town meeting. Please check this folder for items of interest that the Select Board has added and will continue to add over the next few days in preparation for the budget committee’s public hearing on Saturday, February 11th (9:00 AM, RGS) and town meeting/voting on March 14 and 18.
Materials that are already in place:
- Select Board’s Annual Report for 2016 (DRAFT)
- Budget Committee’s proposed 2017 budget
- 2017 anticipated revenue and estimated tax impact
- Town Warrant (DRAFT)
- Hoyle Tanner & Associates Preliminary Engineering Report on the culvert bond warrant article
- Hoyle Tanner & Associates Preliminary Engineering Report on the transfer station improvements