Payment Methods

The Town Office is only able to accept cash, checks, or money orders. Credit or debit cards are not accepted at this time.

Vehicle Registrations

Vehicle/trailer registration renewals and new vehicle/trailer registrations can be transacted in person at Town Hall during current office hours, through the drop box located through the left front door of Town Hall, or through the US Mail. Please refer to the temporary COVID procedure document for registering vehicles while preparing your paperwork.

If using either the drop box or the US Mail, please include your phone number and/or an e-mail address so we are able to contact you if there is an issue with your registration. If you choose to conduct your business at Town Hall, be sure to bring your valid driver’s license and form of payment.

 Conservation “Moose” License Plates

The NH Conservation License Plate (Moose Plate) Program supports the protection of critical resources in New Hampshire, including scenic lands, historic sites and artifacts, plants, and wildlife.

Purchasing the Standard Issue Moose Plate for the first time costs $38. This includes the $8 standard “reflective plate fee” that you would normally pay to purchase license plates, and $30 toward supporting the NH Conservation and Heritage Program. Every year that you keep the Moose Conservation License Plate, you will be charged $30 in addition to the annual vehicle registration fee set by your town or city and the standard state registration fee.

Dog Licenses

State law RSA 466:1 requires that every owner or keeper of a dog four months old or older must have it registered, numbered, described, and licensed annually in the city or town where the dog is kept. According to the law, dog licenses are effective from May 1st through April 30th regardless of when they are obtained.

You can register your dog via the drop box at Town Hall. Learn more about what you need to bring and the cost on our Dog License page »

Rollinsford Town Clerk

Dan Cullity
667 Main Street
PO Box 309
Rollinsford, NH 03869
Phone: 742-2510
Fax: 740-0254

Town Clerk Hours

The Town Office is open to the public on Mondays (8:00am to 1:00pm), Thursdays (1:00pm to 6:00pm), and Fridays (8:00am to 1:00pm). The Town Clerk will be available during these times to help you conduct your business and answer any questions you might have. Feel free to send an e-mail or place a phone call at any time throughout the week, and the Town Clerk will respond in a timely manner.