Town Hall is closed to the public until further notice. If you have questions, please send an email or review the website. If you do not have access to email and must call, please leave a very brief voicemail with your name and number and Town Hall staff will call you back.
Staff are working on-site during open hours. We accept CHECKS ONLY for all purposes. During this time, there is a drop box outside the Town Hall, or you may mail things in.
Renewal letters have been mailed out. They include an amount due. Please mail in, or utilize the drop box outside Town Hall. Please include a self-addressed & stamped envelope to return.
If you have a NEW dog, please mail, scan, or fax the rabies certificate with your phone number for us to complete the registration.
Transfer Station stickers
Please mail in or utilize the drop box outside Town Hall. You MUST include a copy of your vehicle registration with your current Rollinsford address, along with payment. Please include $10.00 for the first sticker and $5.00 for a second sticker in the household. (If you wish to purchase a second sticker, copies of both vehicle registrations must be sent.)
Renewal letters have been mailed out. Each vehicle has an itemized total on the letter that is correct. Please mail in the letter with the correct payment or drop it into the drop box outside Town Hall. *Please note you need to include two checks, one written to the Town, the other to the NH DMV.
- If you have a new vehicle to register and it was purchased at a NH dealership, that dealership should have issued you a 20-day paper plate. Please send the title application from the dealer or the title that was signed over to you along with a phone number where you can be reached for questions. We will contact you to let you know the appropriate fees and how to proceed.
- If you have new vehicle and wish to transfer plates from your previously registered vehicle, you will need to send in the prior original registration and the Title Application from the dealership. Please also include a phone number where you can be reached with questions.
- If you wish to get vanity plates for your vehicle, please download and complete the vanity plate application and include it with the appropriate paperwork noted above.
- If you have a new vehicle from a private sale, you will need to supply the Town Clerk with the title and a phone number to contact you in order for it to be processed.
Please submit the following documents. We will contact you to let you know how to proceed.
- Title application from the dealer or current registration
- A copy of your driver’s license
- Proof of residency (a copy of a utility bill or pay stub)
- Your phone number
Please contact the Town Clerk @ 742-2510 or email the Town Clerk for details. We are still issuing marriage licenses and performing marriages at this time!
Copies of Death, Marriage & Births
These may be obtained from the State of N.H. vital records. Please visit the State’s web site for information.
Please deposit items for processing in the drop box in the front door of the Town Office or mail them in. We will mail registrations, Transfer Station stickers and other items back to you. Please include a phone number or email address in case we need to reach you. We apologize in advance for the delay caused by the manner in which we need to interact under these circumstances. Please allow extra time for processing and submit items for processing earlier than you might usually.
Property Tax Payments
Due to continued uncertainties surrounding Covid-19, 2020 property tax payments must be delivered via first class mail OR placed in the Town Hall drop box. Whichever payment method you select, please be sure to include the following:
- personal or bank check (no cash payments accepted)
- bottom portion of your property tax bill – please include your phone number
- if you wish to receive a paid receipt, include a self-addressed stamped envelope
To avoid accrual of interest, your payment must be postmarked or placed in the drop box on or before July 1st. For confirmation that your payment has been received, please check the self-service tax kiosk at www.nhtaxkiosk.com, or email the tax collector.
The Transfer Station will remain open. However, we ask that for the safety of the employees and one another, that you do not stop to talk with neighbors or employees. Keep moving! Unfortunately, during this time, the employees have been directed NOT to assist people with their waste.
The Transfer Station will not be accepting cash. Please pay by check whenever possible. For stickers, as noted above, please place the required fee ($10) and a copy of your vehicle registration in the drop box at Town Hall. A sticker will be mailed to you.
If you have any bulky items to dispose of, including demolition debris, which has a fee for disposal, please see the Attendant. If you are not able to pay by check, the Attendant will issue something that looks like the receipt you once received but it is now a bill. The staff will retain a copy for Town records. Payment by check or cash may be submitted to the Town Office via the drop box in the front door, or via mail at PO Box 309. DO NOT MAIL CASH. We appreciate checks for all transactions whenever possible. Checks should be made out to “Town of Rollinsford.”
Payments are due in 60 days though there is no fee for late payment. However, payments are expected by the end of November so we can close the books on 2020 properly. Your cooperation is appreciated.
Helping Our Neighbors
With our neighbors starting to lose their jobs, the Rollinsford Police Department will be assisting the Seeds of Faith Food Pantry in the collection of donations of non perishable food items and toiletries. On Saturdays from 9 am to 12 pm, the RPD will be available to receive donations. Items may be dropped off at our garage door and someone will then bring them inside to be delivered to the pantry. If you are able to make a monetary donation, please place the check made out to the RPBA in the secure drop box at the front door of the town hall or mail to the RPD, PO Box 438. Anything you can spare will certainly help out our neighbors who may not be so lucky during this trying time.
Would you like to volunteer to help neighbors in need, or maybe you need a helping hand? Send an email so we can help connect you accordingly.