Additional can be found below, and also on the Town Website.
• One Select Board member and overseer of the poor for a (3) three-year term
• One Town Clerk for a (3) three-year term
• One Town Treasurer for a (1) one-year term
• One Town Moderator for a (1) one-year term
• Three members of the Budget Committee for (3) three-year terms
• One Trustee of the Trust Funds for a (3) three-year term
• One Trustee of the Library Trust for a (3) three-year term
• One Trustee of the Cemetery for a (3) three-year term
The filing period opens Wednesday, January 20, 2021 and closes Friday, January 29, 2021.
If you are interested in declaring your candidacy for any of these positions, please call (603) 742-2510 or send an e-mail. We can then schedule a time for you to come to Town Hall to fill out an official declaration of candidacy form.
A Special Sign-up Session will be also held at Town Hall from 3:00 to 5:00pm on Friday, January 29, 2021.
The filing period for the following Rollinsford School District officers begins on January 20, 2021 and closes January 29, 2021. Applications will be available Monday through Friday from 8:00AM-4:00PM at:
51 West High Street
Somersworth, NH 03878
Potential Candidates can also make an appointment with the Rollinsford Town Clerk, Dan Cullity by calling 603-742-2510 or by emailing.
Rollinsford Town Hall will also be open on January 29, 2021 from 3:00PM-5:00PM to submit an application.
Applications can be found online here
School District Moderator- One Year
School District Clerk- One Year
School District Treasurer- One Year
School Board Members-Two (2) Three Year
Rollinsford School District/Town of Rollinsford
Annual School District Budget Public Hearing*
Saturday, January 9, 2021
Public Hearing Access Information
*In accordance with the Governor’s Emergency Order #12, pursuant to Executive Order 2020-04, this public body is authorized to meet electronically to hold the annual hearing on the proposed school district budget. The Rollinsford School District/Town of Rollinsford will be using zoom for this electronic meeting.
Meeting Access Information:
Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device:
Description: Annual school district budget hearing
Or join by phone:
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 646 558 8656 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 669 900 9128 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799
Webinar ID: 849 7741 1635
International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbkkUqrYu1
1. Opening Remarks – Jon Ordway, Town of Rollinsford Budget Committee Chair
2. Proposed School District Budget 2021-2022 Presentation** – Dr. Robert Gadomski, Superintendent of Schools and Katie Krauss, Business Administrator
3. Public Comment*** – Facilitated by Jon Ordway
***Public Comment Process:
Members of the public will be allowed the opportunity to offer public comment on the proposed budget at the conclusion of the Proposed School District Budget Presentation.
1. Please access the electronic meeting via the link or by using one of the phone numbers provided above.
2. You will be admitted into the meeting and placed in a virtual “waiting room” by Lori Lane, the Assistant Superintendent of Schools. The waiting room is similar to sitting in an in-person public meeting – you can listen to the meeting, but will not be allowed to make any comments until Public Comment section of the agenda has started.
3. Once the Public Comment section of the agenda begins, members of the public wishing to make a public comment should virtually raise their hands. Each member of the public wishing to speak will be unmuted one person at a time.
To raise your hand if you have joined the meeting via the link, please go to the bottom of your screen and click on “Participants”, then click on “Raise Hand.”
To raise your hand if you have called into the meeting on your phone, please press *9 on your dialer. When it is your turn, you will hear a prompt telling you to unmute yourself. To unmute yourself, please press *6 on your dialer, then you will be unmuted.
4. Before offering your public comment, please state your name and address for the record.
5. Please keep your comments to no longer than five minutes. Once you are finished making your comment, you will be muted.
Recording Information: The public is being advised that this hearing will be recorded.
Attention families with incoming kindergartners!
The Rollinsford Grade School is still accepting applications for kindergarten registration for the 2020-21 school year. To get started, please visit our website and select “Kindergarten Online Registration” to preregister.
A kindergarten packet will also need to be completed. Packets can be found online, or, if you need a packet mailed to you or have any other questions, please contact the main office at (603) 742-2351.
The Rollinsford Grade School is still accepting applications for Kindergarten Registration. Forms can be found on the school’s website, under the “Resources” section. Or, if you would prefer a packet mailed to you, please email your request and include your mailing address, phone number, child’s name and date of birth. Children eligible for kindergarten entry must have reached their 5th birthday by October 1st, 2020.
Due to the no school announcement, the Rollinsford School Board meeting scheduled for this evening, Thursday February 13, is cancelled.
Rollinsford Town Hall Hours are: