The Rollinsford Grade School mask policy has been updated effective 2.25.22.
Rollinsford School District/Town of Rollinsford
Annual School District Budget Public Hearing*
Saturday, January 9, 2021
Public Hearing Access Information
*In accordance with the Governor’s Emergency Order #12, pursuant to Executive Order 2020-04, this public body is authorized to meet electronically to hold the annual hearing on the proposed school district budget. The Rollinsford School District/Town of Rollinsford will be using zoom for this electronic meeting.
Meeting Access Information:
Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device:
Description: Annual school district budget hearing
Or join by phone:
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 646 558 8656 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 669 900 9128 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799
Webinar ID: 849 7741 1635
International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbkkUqrYu1
1. Opening Remarks – Jon Ordway, Town of Rollinsford Budget Committee Chair
2. Proposed School District Budget 2021-2022 Presentation** – Dr. Robert Gadomski, Superintendent of Schools and Katie Krauss, Business Administrator
3. Public Comment*** – Facilitated by Jon Ordway
***Public Comment Process:
Members of the public will be allowed the opportunity to offer public comment on the proposed budget at the conclusion of the Proposed School District Budget Presentation.
1. Please access the electronic meeting via the link or by using one of the phone numbers provided above.
2. You will be admitted into the meeting and placed in a virtual “waiting room” by Lori Lane, the Assistant Superintendent of Schools. The waiting room is similar to sitting in an in-person public meeting – you can listen to the meeting, but will not be allowed to make any comments until Public Comment section of the agenda has started.
3. Once the Public Comment section of the agenda begins, members of the public wishing to make a public comment should virtually raise their hands. Each member of the public wishing to speak will be unmuted one person at a time.
To raise your hand if you have joined the meeting via the link, please go to the bottom of your screen and click on “Participants”, then click on “Raise Hand.”
To raise your hand if you have called into the meeting on your phone, please press *9 on your dialer. When it is your turn, you will hear a prompt telling you to unmute yourself. To unmute yourself, please press *6 on your dialer, then you will be unmuted.
4. Before offering your public comment, please state your name and address for the record.
5. Please keep your comments to no longer than five minutes. Once you are finished making your comment, you will be muted.
Recording Information: The public is being advised that this hearing will be recorded.
Attention families with incoming kindergartners!
The Rollinsford Grade School is still accepting applications for kindergarten registration for the 2020-21 school year. To get started, please visit our website and select “Kindergarten Online Registration” to preregister.
A kindergarten packet will also need to be completed. Packets can be found online, or, if you need a packet mailed to you or have any other questions, please contact the main office at (603) 742-2351.
The Rollinsford Grade School is still accepting applications for Kindergarten Registration. Forms can be found on the school’s website, under the “Resources” section. Or, if you would prefer a packet mailed to you, please email your request and include your mailing address, phone number, child’s name and date of birth. Children eligible for kindergarten entry must have reached their 5th birthday by October 1st, 2020.
Monday, October 28, 2019
Rollinsford Grade School Gym
Please join us for a public forum to discuss the feasibility of sending our 6th graders to Marshwood. The purpose of the forum is to hear from you all and answer your questions or concerns.
A panel of experts will take questions and provide information on:
– The advantages of students remaining in a K-6 environment
– The advantages of students entering middle school for 6th grade
– The financial impact of sending 6th grade to Marshwood
There will be plenty of time for questions and comments from the public. We look forward to seeing everyone there!
There will be a free Ice Cream Social on Wednesday June 5th from 6 -7:30 pm at the Grade School.
Everyone is welcome to come to attend. There will be outdoor games and a raffle for kids!
The Rollinsford Grade School is doing a year end fundraiser for the month of June. There are 30+ days of prizes ranging from $20.00 – $80.00 in Value. The cost is just $10.00. Please support your local PTO/School by purchasing one, contact us for yours today.
Names will be pulled June 3 -June 14 on regular business days. All gift calendars need to be purchased by the morning of Monday, June 3rd to participate in the full month of drawings. (Calendars purchased after Monday will enter for those prizes not yet pulled.)