ROLLINSFORD – The 8th Annual Meet-the-Candidates Night will be held from 6-7:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 6 at the Rollinsford Public Library, Lower Mill, 3 Front St.
This event is an opportunity to meet the candidates for town and school office before the election on Tuesday, March 13, and hear how they’re planning to make an impact on the community.
Candidates for town office include:
• Select Board: Denise Knowles
• Town Moderator: Charles Putnam
• Supervisor of the Checklist: Angela Matthews
• Town Clerk: Kate Nesman
• Town Treasurer: Verne Crosier
• Fire Chief: Mark Rutherford
• Budget Committee (three 3-year positions): Jodi Lavoie-Carnes, Paul Cass, Verne Crosier, Edmund Jansen, Dee Neathawk, Jonathan Ordway
• Trustee of the Trust Funds: Salme Perry
• Trustee of the Library (2): Emily Quirk, Tamara Niedzolkowski
• Trustee of the Cemetery: Marc Couture
Candidates for school office include:
• School District Moderator: Charles Putnam
• School District Treasurer: Judy Barry, Suzanne Mountain
• School District Clerk: Coire T. Jones
• School Board (2 positions): Brent G. Roets, Tom Kunz, Emily Leach
This event is an open house format. Residents are welcome to engage with candidates and ask questions that will inform their decision on voting day. Refreshments will be served. For more information, please email [email protected] or call (603) 516-2665.