Budget Committee Hearing
on Rollinsford Water & Sewer District’s
February 12, 2020 at 6PM
at the Rollinsford Legion Hall
in the Riverview Room
The Town of Rollinsford will be testing the ballot machine for the up and coming
NH State Primary on Jan 29th, 2020.
The test will take place at the Town hall starting at 6:30 in the evening
Residents are welcome to attend.
Declaration of Candidacy is available at Town Office for the following positions:
• One Select Board member and overseer of the poor for (3) three year term;
• One Town Treasurer for (1) one year term;
• One Chief of the Fire Department for (1) one- year term;
• One member of the Supervisor of the checklist (6) six-year term;
• Three members of the Budget Committee for (3) three-year term;
• One member of the Budget Committee for (1) year term;
• One Trustee of the Trust Funds for (3) three-year term;
• One Trustee of the Library Trust for (3) three-year term;
• One Trustee of the Library Trust for (2) two -year term;
• One Trustee of the Cemetery Trust for (3) three-year term;
The filing period opens January 22, 2020 and closes January 31, 2020 Town Office business hours: Mon, Wed & Fri 9:00-1:00 and Tues & Thurs 3:00-7:00pm Special Sign-up Session will be held: Friday, January 31, 2020 from 3:00-5:00 pm
Respectfully submitted this 22th day of January 2020
Kate Nesman, Town Clerk
A Recreation Committee Meeting/ Workshop is scheduled for Wednesday January 22, 2020.
This meeting will take place at 7:00pm at the Town Hall.
A Recreation Committee Meeting/ Workshop is scheduled for Wednesday January 29, 2020.
This meeting will take place at 6:30pm in the Town Hall.
The Rollinsford Supervisors of the checklist will be meeting at the Town office
On Jan 21st, 2020 from
7:00 to 7:30 pm
No on street parking from 10:00 PM Saturday to 10:00 AM Sunday
Vehicles will be ticketed and towed at owner’s expense.
Select Board Meeting
Thursday, January 23, 2020
at the Town Hall
There is currently no water service in Downtown Rollinsford due to a water main break at the corner of South St. and Front St.
The Water Dept. is currently working on the issue.
There is currently no estimated time of service restoration.