Town of Rollinsford
Guidelines for Trick or Treat
Friday, October 30, 2020
5 pm- 7pm
The Town of Rollinsford is not prohibiting Trick or Treat activities and encourages residents to follow the state recommendations set by the Governor’s Office. The CDC lists trick or treat activities as High risk and residents need to take responsible action to prevent the spread of Covid 19 and ask themself if the possible risk is worth it.
If you are planning on Trick or Treating:
- STAY HOME if you are not feeling well.
- Wear a mask that that covers both mouth and nose. A costume mask alone is not sufficient.
- Avoid large gatherings or parties and maintain a 6-foot distance from others not with your group, including when accepting treats.
- Practice frequent hand cleaning-bring hand sanitizer with you and use it often.
- Only go to those homes that you know.
If you are planning on handing out treats:
- Do not participate if you are ill or are concerned for your health.
- Turn on an outside light.
- Wear a mask that covers both mouth and nose. A costume mask alone is not sufficient.
- Maintain a 6-foot distance between you and the trick or treaters by placing a table or object on your driveway or lawn and place the candy on that item.
- Clean the table/object frequently.
- Set up so people do not need to touch your home’s door handles and doorbells.
Additional information and guidelines can be found at CDC. gov and ReadyNH.gov