The Select Board for the Town of Rollinsford is seeking a part-time, volunteer Administrative Assistant. The position primarily reports to the Select Board and may also receive requests for assistance from the Finance Administrator. Please submit a brief letter of interest and a summary of qualifications or resume to the Select Board via email.
Position: Administrative Assistant
Status: Part-Time, Volunteer
Hours: 6-8 Hours Weekly (Flexible)
The Select Board is seeking an Administrative Assistant to assist with the following administrative functions:
- Oversees and prepares the Select Board agendas.
- Arranges meetings at the request of the Select Board.
- Prepares public notices as requested by the Select Board.
- Manages or assists with providing notifications to the Town via:
- Town calendar
- Town website
- Town email
- Handles miscellaneous administrative functions for the Select Board such as printing, emailing, mailing or otherwise distributing documents.
- Handles Select Board’s correspondence and prepares responses as needed.
- Prepares press releases and reports as required and directed by the Select Board.
- As requested and needed, research information requested by the Select Board.
- Assists with other miscellaneous administrative tasks upon request.