Today is the final day to file a Declaration of Candidacy for Town Boards and Committees as well as School Board and School District positions
Additional can be found below, and also on the Town Website.
Declaration of Candidacy is available at the Town Office for the following positions:
• One Select Board member and overseer of the poor for a (3) three-year term
• One Town Clerk for a (3) three-year term
• One Town Treasurer for a (1) one-year term
• One Town Moderator for a (1) one-year term
• Three members of the Budget Committee for (3) three-year terms
• One Trustee of the Trust Funds for a (3) three-year term
• One Trustee of the Library Trust for a (3) three-year term
• One Trustee of the Cemetery for a (3) three-year term
The filing period opens Wednesday, January 20, 2021 and closes Friday, January 29, 2021.
If you are interested in declaring your candidacy for any of these positions, please call (603) 742-2510 or send an e-mail. We can then schedule a time for you to come to Town Hall to fill out an official declaration of candidacy form.
A Special Sign-up Session will be also held at Town Hall from 3:00 to 5:00pm on Friday, January 29, 2021.
Rollinsford School District
The filing period for the following Rollinsford School District officers begins on January 20, 2021 and closes January 29, 2021. Applications will be available Monday through Friday from 8:00AM-4:00PM at:
51 West High Street
Somersworth, NH 03878
Potential Candidates can also make an appointment with the Rollinsford Town Clerk, Dan Cullity by calling 603-742-2510 or by emailing.
Rollinsford Town Hall will also be open on January 29, 2021 from 3:00PM-5:00PM to submit an application.
Applications can be found online here
School District Moderator- One Year
School District Clerk- One Year
School District Treasurer- One Year
School Board Members-Two (2) Three Year